About Neal Singh
Neal Singh is the CEO of Caradigm and serves on the company’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Singh has spent more than 25 years working in enterprise business and software leadership roles. Prior to becoming Caradigm’s CEO and President, Mr. Singh served as Chief Technology Officer, where he led the strategic vision and execution of Caradigm’s enterprise portfolio of population health solutions. A member of Caradigm’s executive leadership team since its inception, Singh joined the company after spending over a decade at Microsoft including his last role as general manager of Global Development at Microsoft Dynamics, where he led a global team overseeing business strategy, product management and engineering. Throughout his career, Mr. Singh has held multiple executive leadership roles, and is recognized as a thought leader for healthcare technology.
Mr. Singh has a PDEE in electrical engineering, a Master of Business Administration from Phillips University and executive education from Harvard University.
Posts by Neal Singh
- Weathering Change and the Promise of Digital Transformation in Healthcare
November 16, 2017 in Population Health
- What a Trump Presidency Could Mean for Population Health
December 6, 2016 in Population Health
- What are Bundled Payments Really About?
August 9, 2016 in Bundled Payments
- Progressing with Population Health and Big Data
March 22, 2016 in Data Control
- HIMSS16 Day 1: Seeking Interoperability in Population Health
March 2, 2016 in Data Control
- FHIR Up Population Health
December 4, 2015 in Data Control
- Four Steps To Make Population Health Analytics Actionable
October 8, 2015 in Healthcare Analytics
- Super Clinically Integrated Networks Will Lead the Way to Population Health
June 29, 2015 in Clinically Integrated Network
- The Future of Big Data in Healthcare
March 20, 2015 in Data Control&Population Health
- What is an Enterprise Data Warehouse for Healthcare?
January 27, 2015 in Data Control